6.03.2013

Sugar Cleanse: Day 3

Day three and still going strong. Had to stop at the grocery store tonight and was pretty tempted but didn't give in. The more I see sweets the more I realize how addictive sugar has been to me. I've been watching "Super Size Me" over the past few days to keep me motivated and it really works. Have you watched that documentary. It's pretty terrible to see what happens to Morgan Spurlock as he eats McDonald's for three square meals a day. Yuck. And to think about how many times we've stopped there for a quick bite to eat. And the sweet tea. That's a whole different story. 

Today. I woke up in such a great mood. Felt well-rested and energized and didn't get anymore sleep than normal. That was such a great feeling! Have kind of a headache right now, first one I've had actually. Other than that and a bit of crankiness the first two days I  haven't really had many negative side effects. Yay!!


The Food


Meal 1: avocado and tomato (keep in mind when I write that I had an avocado it's not a whole one...my stomach couldn't handle that much)

Meal 2: scrambled eggs with grilled peppers and onions 
Meal 3: 2oz pork chip, 1/4 cup corn, sweet potato
Snacks between meals: mixed nuts/seeds, coconut-oil popped popcorn

It was a good day. I'm pretty proud of myself!! 


...more tomorrow...


No comments: