2.25.2010

six months, six things

Oh my sweet, sweet boy...where do I even begin. Six months, six thousand things is more like it!!

1. He loves the game of covering his mouth with his hands when you try to make him laugh. I will "come at him" with my "tickling hands" and as I approach his face he quickly brings both hands to his face and laughs hysterically. So fun!

2. Will loves tummy time and is starting to push up to his knees...in an effort to crawl, I imagine. Boy is he growing!

3. Although he continues to be in the 20th or so percentile for weight and 50th percentile for length, this boy seems SO big to everyone. Not sure what it is but he seems SO big. Probably the cloth diapers :)

4. His smile can light up a room. I've not encountered anyone that won't smile when they see him. Even people that "don't like kids" love him!

5. He's WAY interested in food although he's still not started on solids since he's been sick. He will sit at the table with us in his Bumbo and just watch every move from plate to mouth and back to plate. He mimicks us when we chew. So darn cute.

6. He's so, SO close to saying his first words. Hello, good, and mama are coming soon, I believe! He's got "Goo" and "Ga" down. OH, and still no teeth. Can I add that as part of #6? I'm his mom so I say YES!




No comments: