3.29.2010

seven months, seven things

As if I wasn't random enough in my blog posts before, now I can barely get enough time to post once a month about my favorite topic on this planet: baby Will! Here we are, seven months after meeting the little love of my life, and I'm still in awe of him. I wonder if that will ever stop...not likely. :)

Seven months! Where did the past seven months go? Just yesterday...sigh. In any case, here were are. He is SO much fun these days. I remember so clearly the days of colic, merconium, being pee'd on, sleepless nights. Boy have things changed! He has prepared me for baby number 2 in ways I never thought possible. I love this little man.

SEVEN THINGS

1. He has mastered crawling...backwards, that is. Can seem to go forward but he is certainly mobile backwards. Gone are the days of just leaving him playing on the floor in the living room.

2. He loves car rides. Unless he's just starving, he loves just being in the car, looking around outside.

3. He has the greatest laugh/smile and isn't afraid to share it...as long as he knows you. Not willing to share with just anyone and mommy likes it that way :)

4. Still sleeping through the night for the most part but has started showing a preference for side or tummy sleeping. Such a big boy.

5. He knows the difference between disposable diapers and cloth and isn't afraid to voice his opinion. Much prefers cloth and turns up his nose at disposables. Such a snob :)

6. Does NOT, under any circumstance, like his nose to be touched. Couldn't be because Mommy is obsessed with having his nose clean. Now that I think about it, it's really only Mommy that he doesn't like messing with his nose.

7. He is in AWE of Izzy. When she comes around, a HUGE smile overtakes his face and he follows her every move. One day, I left the room for a second to put away groceries (leaving Will in his car seat for a moment) and came back to find Izzy curled up in a ball on his lap in his car seat. It was cute but also scary. Can't leave those two alone together anymore...but it was still cute, both sleeping so peacefully. I think if Izzy could get in there, she'd sleep in his crib with him. So glad they like each other.



No comments: