8.07.2009

it's a...

Just kidding! Gotta keep you all on your toes, though, since Baby W could come ANY TIME now. Mean, I know, but I'm so very pregnant and feeling slightly onery today! And, for those that want to know, I am at a 1 (I'll leave it at that).

Let's see...what's going on. Other than nesting (my poor desk at work didn't even see it coming). I'm spending the weekend with a good friend while Jason and his mom work on the house (yet again). Kitchen is being painted as planned this weekend. Jason spent all last night priming the walls and ceiling. I'm so blessed by all their hard work! We are mostly sticking with the theme I posted about last but the colors have changed a bit: burnt orange walls, antique white cabinet/door fronts and trim, and a chocolate brown on the backs of the cabinets (just a touch, not a lot will be chocolate brown). Then I'll still do the blackboard doors and other touches I talked about. Hope it turns out well! That's a LOT of color.

My mom is coming for tonight and we'll spend all day tomorrow sewing curtains for our bedroom. I'm excited as this is my first official sewing (pause for Braxton Hicks..............................................breathing.........................
.....................................................................................
.......breathing..................................................) project. I have 11 yards of twill white fabric and pretty wide slate blue ribbon for accents. Sew much going on....badum ching. Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all night (unless my water breaks then I'm outta here!)

Then girl's night tomorrow night with two good friends which I'm very overly excited about! I know what you're thinking...Michelle overly excited about something? Hard to believe, I know!

But what I'm REALLY excited about, you ask? Jason chose Red Lobster for his birthday dinner. Crab legs, cheddar biscuits, no mess in the kitchen...THAT SOUND FABULOUS!!

OH, I almost forgot! I get to see my sister and her family for the first time in 8 years today. She lives abroad (aka Wisconsin) and I haven't seen her since she and her husband got married. They're only stopping by for a short visit but it will be nice to see them nonetheless.

And, just a special treat for Dannon:
() count: 6
But they were all so important!

That's all for now...maybe some pictures of the kitchen will come on Monday...stay tuned!



No comments: