6.28.2010

ten months, ten things

Oh, this little boy makes me so happy. Can't imagine life without him and thank God EVERYDAY for the joy he brings to the lives of everyone who knows him...especially mama :)

10. He's got this new cheesy smile that's slightly cockeyed and 100% ADORABLE. I love it!

9. Loves bathtime without the baby bathtub. I lean him up against the tub and he watches as it fills. The second I start dumping the toys in, I'd better be ready to put him in as he is immediately reaching for the water. Little water baby for sure!

8. He loves the glider ottoman. I'll sit him on it, lay him on it...doesn't matter. He just moves back and forth rocking himself. (of course, I'm holding on to him, but he loves it just the same)

7. Can babies have six-pack abs? If so, I'm pretty sure he does. I've got a little baby model on my hands!!

6. He's really starting to explore all of his toys. I'll dump the basket out and he goes into explorer-mode. Taste, touch, sound...he'll find it!

5. We traveled to Tennessee last month and he did better than the adults. Nuf said.

4. Loves avocados and toast and turkey and cheese and mexican rice...the list could go on and on. BUT, he hates beans (except the refried variety :)

3. He has found Izzy's dog dish and is pretty sure it's a miniature bathtub.

2. He's super fast. Truly, I have to speed if I want to catch up with him. He almost always heads for the bathroom. Pretty sure he's checking to see if it's bathtime.

1. My new favorite thing he's doing: we have floor vents between the hallway and kitchen. He crawls on all fours everywhere in the house except over those. The second he comes to the vents, he bear crawls over them and it's adorable. I'll have to video it.

No comments: