1.06.2009

Big News!!

Well, it's been ages since I last posted and I thought it was about time to get back to my blog!! A lot has changed for me and Jason in the past month. On my birthday, we found out we are HAVING A BABY!! We are thrilled, excited, nervous, anxious, joyful, thankful, blessed...all rolled into one big ball of excitement. Today I am 8 weeks pregnant. Since our first go around with pregnancy ended with a miscarriage, we're a little anxious to get to week 12 so keep us in your prayers!!

I was blessed to have been given 12 days of paid time off during the holidays which couldn't have come at a better time...extended time with family to share the news, relaxing time, and loads of sleep (and I do mean LOADS). I slept until 9:30 or 10:00 every morning on my break and took a 2-hour nap every day. Just came back to work yesterday and it's been hard to get through the days without a nap (might take one over my lunch hour today!!).

It's funny how your to-do list grows when you find out you're bringing a new life into your family. Suddenly, there is a fire lit under our butts :) to get our house renovations done, projects completed, etc. At first I thought 9 months was a long time but now that we're already two months pregnant it seems like it's going to fly!

That's all for now. Just wanted to officially post the news!
and baby :)

4 comments:

April said...

YAY! Congratulations you two. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers during the coming weeks and months! Keep us posted :)

Laura said...

So happy for you and Jason!!!

tiff said...

YAY!!! (officially) I'm so excited for you!!! You guys are in my prayers. Love you!

Mendy said...

yay!!!...is it bad that i also slept until 9:30/10:00 over the break but not because i'm pregnant?? i'm just that sluggish!