10.16.2008

favorite thing #2

I thought I'd start blogging about my favorite things. I got this idea from a page I read periodically (http://www.1000awesomethings.com/) For a website it is, well...awesome. Anyways...for fellow Wichitans, I wanted to share my new favorite restaurant. Any time I get a chance to go out for lunch, I take a short drive to Sugar Sisters Bakery. It is a new-ish local bakery located just east of College Hill on Central that serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between. I couldn't even start listing the items on the menu that are my favorite because they are all so good.

Today I tried the three-cheese quiche. You're lucky I snapped a picture half-way through because it didn't last long! It came with an equally delish mixed green salad with homemade ranch. YUM-O! You have to try it out! You can check out their blog (see my blog list). So, that's my favorite thing #2. Stay tuned for favorite #3!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I'm loving the favorite things. Keep them coming.

tiff said...

I agree with Luna. It's so fun!

Erika said...

This place looks way cool!

Danielle said...

think I'm going to have to go there....maybe we could go next week????!!!

Michelle said...

Absolutely!!