7.15.2008

And the winner is...

Actually, this blog has nothing to do with the title. I just had that phrase in my head for whatever reason and decided that it would make for a nice blog title. I'm feeling a little hyper today if you can't already tell...which means I'll probably be writing about a number of random topics :)

Today's blog is my attempt to continue staying connected...so, here I am!! Let's see...today I have avoided the gym (today's excuse: Izzy is sick). I have had car trouble (battery crud build up = $107.43). I have written an article about marriage for our work newsletter (basically I wrote about the importance of self-development within the marriage-taking time for yourself, etc). That's about it. It' s a late work night so I'm just taking a break from the daily grind to give you an update.

My parents and Jason's mom are all coming in town this weekend. Jason and his mom are going to play golf while my parents and I are out on the town. Should be a pretty fun weekend!!

Jason and I are still waiting on our Toyota Prius to arrive. Only 8 more weeks!

Let's see...I think that's it for now, blog friends. I'm hoping to connect to my Kearney girls and get a date set for a weekend getaway to Man-happiness before summer's end...maybe I'll look into some options and email everyone :)

For now, Michelle out.

No comments: