1.31.2011

job interview!

Well, well, well. Guess who has an interview? Yep, you're looking at her! ME! Shelterwood. It is a Christian Therapeutic Boarding School. I'm really excited about it. Prayers would be MUCH appreciated. Anywho, that's all on the job front.

Jason and I are getting ready for the big church hunt. I'm not a fan of looking for a new church. Jason and I have some pretty different likes/dislikes about churches. More prayers? Yes? Yes!

So, what else? How about I just end it there...with some cute pics of snow-play that Will and I had outside last week. Love ya!












1 comment:

Mendy said...

i used to live/work at shelterwood! it was on the same campus as the camp that i worked for in Denver (before they branched out to the KC area)! i tutored the residents while i lived there to work for the camp. ooh, i'm so excited!

great pics of Will in the snow, by the way!